Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I would really appreciate oceans of prayer during this time right before I leave and during my flights! My flight schedule is somewhat exhausting...

I leave at 6am on the 11th, fly to Houston and there I have a 4 hour layover; from there I catch my flight to Lima where I have a 7 hour layover, in which I will spend the night at the airport- and then I'll catch my flight to Cusco.

Please pray for-

  • all the last details of planning- that they would be completed thoroughly- and that I wouldn't forget anything!
  • a lot of rest before I leave- I haven't been sleeping very well lately
  • safety while flying and while at the airport
  • good health, and to not be too fatigued [in Lima, I'll have to stay awake during the layover]
  • and for me to be continually reminded that this trip isn't a vacation- it's for God's glory

_______________________________

I wanted to publically thank my friend, Jeff More who was so awesome and generous to loan me his Nikon D70! Thanks so much Jeff!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Blessings said...

We are excited for you and can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for you. We will be praying for you.

May the Lord bless you as only He can!!

Denise and Tom

May 2, 2007 at 11:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant believe youre leaving on friday... when you get there make sure you take LOADS of pics, and read those manuals that skunky gave you! Once you really know how to use your camera, you can take awsome pictures. ; )Im really glad skunky lent you that camera, now when we hangout whenever im at your house we can go on photography adventures!

May 5, 2007 at 7:59 PM

 
Blogger holly darling smith said...

kc baby, i'm not going to be here when you come, hon...remember? amber has a bunch of amazing places to visit that are perfect photography haunts...you'll love it. i'm going to miss you so much darling!

May 5, 2007 at 11:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello friend,

Hope you're enjoying your new toy. Try bring her back in one piece but don't worry about it too much.

Kacie's mom is so sweet. I feel speshul.

May 6, 2007 at 9:49 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't drink too much Red Bull or you'll come back without any teeth!

Glad to hear about the camera. I have a D70 as well and you'll love it. Figure out the white balance thing and aperture priority and you'll be set.

Get some more pics up here please. The bridge one is a tear-jerker but we need more.

That's all for now. Godspeed in your travel preparations!

May 7, 2007 at 9:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home