Tuesday, May 8, 2007

essentials



For those of you who have asked for my Cusco address--I would be delighted if you sent me letters keeping me updated on how you are doing! Please!

My address is:

Holly Smith
c/o: Ricardo y Tracie Olivares
Pasaje Zavaleta C-4
Wanchaq, Cusco Peru


Also, please do not use UPS. Tracie said that there will be a charge when the package arrives, and that they charge a lot. Also, UPS doesn't have an office in Cusco, which means your package probably will be held up in customs in Lima- sometimes for several weeks. The best way is to go through regular US Mail. The packages/letters arrive within 7-10 days.


*ahem*

I adore dark chocolate.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, looks like you figured out how the thing works =)

May 8, 2007 at 6:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will send the chocolate post hast. Or that is as soon as my Mother lets me.

May 9, 2007 at 11:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home