Saturday, May 12, 2007

[Sorry the pictures are out of order.]


Trying to sleep in Lima


My $5.00 bottle of water


Looking out my bedroom window


I. am. here.

[wow] I have already experienced some of [the] most exciting [and irregular] events in these past two days that I could spend a whole day telling of...and I've just got here.

My flights were fine...but the whole travelling deal and staying in Lima completely exhuasted me. I am typing in a kind of haze...I feel like I've been here since last week...and since it gets dark here around 5.30pm-6pm, I am dealing with this weird sensation that they only have half days...and it was rather stormy today- but absolutely BEAUTIFUL when I flew in. I have NEVER in my life seen something so breathtakingly amazing from a plane before...Mt. Hood is relatively nothing compared to these ancient, snow white shrouded monarchs so delicately laced in clouds. I love it here.

I need to go to bed...I can't function. Goodnight!
Thank you all so much for your prayers!




5 Comments:

Blogger Sanyu said...

Hey Holly, Glad to hear that you made it safely. I can't wait for you to get some sleep, so I can get more details:-) You're in my prayers, Beth

May 12, 2007 at 9:54 PM

 
Blogger Garvey said...

I'm SOOO happy to hear you're okay!

I was praying CONSTANTLY for you! (and still am :-)

Vaya con Dios,
Nate

May 12, 2007 at 10:14 PM

 
Blogger amber kelley said...

If you ever really miss me, watch the video on my xanga. And then you won't miss me so much. :-)

May 13, 2007 at 8:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you've arrived safely! Bringing along a good camera was definitely genius.

I need to learn how to subscribe to your blog so I don't have to check back every two minutes to see if you've posted an update.

Oh, and try not to walk below those power lines, they look questionable.

May 14, 2007 at 10:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with John..Please tell me how to subscribe to your blog, and those power lines do look questionable!!!!
nothings changed since you left, but today is going to be 77 degrees! I know that God is already being glorified by your presence in Cusco so let us all know what's going on there. We all miss you terribly, already.
Love, your GG

May 14, 2007 at 11:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home