Thursday, May 31, 2007

It's a hard knock life


Working in the orphanage is one of the hardest things I have ever done. Not only is it physically tiring, it is mentally draining and spiritually exhausting. It is hard to comprehend the fact that these darling children aren't here for a few hours at daycare. This is their home.

It breaks my heart.

Louisa


Isabel

Annaly

Isabel



All of little ones are precious, and I love them. But Isabel is my special star. Her eyes sparkle with intelligence and she continually follows me around. She hangs on to me so tightly...she just wants to be held. Mom, I'm convinced we will have to adopt her. Is that okay?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice room! Did you decorate it yourself?

May 31, 2007 at 9:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the children are darling. you are doing a great thing by giving your time to be there and just hold them and loving them. of course we can adopt her! your loving and generous heart is a blessing.

June 1, 2007 at 8:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would she be a sister or a niece? she's sooo cute! :)
luv ya,
lin

June 1, 2007 at 10:13 PM

 
Blogger Hannah Paul said...

I love hearing from you! It sounds like God has done alot in your life since you have been there. I miss you soooo much, but I know that other people need your wonderfulness (I know not a word ;) just as much as we do. Praying for you!

June 7, 2007 at 10:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home