Sunday, July 1, 2007

last week

Danielle and I, she is the CCV administrator

Painting the first coat

Cheryl teaching how to correctly cut hair

Anne and I
Children at the orphanage clutching their toothbrushes after the dental hygiene presentation

_____________________

Things have been going very well. It has been a blessing having the team here from Christ's Church of he Valley [CCV] and it has been a sincere pleasure getting to know them all. I know I will be mucho triste when they leave in a few days!!

_____________________

We went to Machu Piccu on Thursday and got back on Saturday. After I go through my 201 pictures that I took, and probably after the team leaves on Tuesday, I will try to upload some of those photos. I am still recovering from the amazing time I had at Machu Piccu...I can't wait to tell you all about it.


2 Comments:

Blogger CT said...

Hello Holly!
I so long to be there with you...instead I'm stuck here doing paper work. =)

I miss you, and am praying for you.
Don't let any of those guys sweep you off your feet. ;) jk. love-christa

July 1, 2007 at 9:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear holly,
how are you doing?
I am doing very good. I like your pictures. I miss you and love you.
Love, Liam

July 9, 2007 at 2:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home